Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

Especially for you

Hello sunnyshine, in this post I wanna share some of my little tiny art :D
I was made it for ELF :) . . all of the picture is mine


lets start 

wan 

tu 

si

prot 


- We are know each other . . . . thanks for Mark Zuckenberg, hahaha

- I got first rose . . . .

- Train with love . . . tut tutttttttttttttttt . . .hahha

- We are visit this place when he come to Bandung and see me :) 




- We use it to be a good explorer like Dora , hahahahahaha . . . say "Map"



Just it , hehehhe . . I'll be busy for 2weeks later 'cause I've a big big big assigment and final exam. FYI, I'am student of Telkom Polytechnic majoring in computer engineering but I love to draw so if I've spare time, I'll draw some tiny art. But now I cant. . . . 


see ya sunnyshine :)

- Regrads Pipit -

4 komentar:

  1. gambar gituan pake apaan? klo warnainnya??

    BalasHapus
  2. traditional art aku mah, so gambarnya manual , pake pulpen tinta cair trs discan, warnain pake ps :)

    BalasHapus
  3. owww... trus di ps pake effect apaan supaya gambarnya halus?? ato mank halus dari sononya?

    BalasHapus
  4. gak pake apa2 , saya gak jago ps sebenarnya , cuma diwarnain biasa . . . hehehe

    halusnya disini maksudnya gimana ya? *garuk2 kepala

    BalasHapus

what do u think, say it !